Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tweeting your ebay auctions and auction bumps

So I wanted to see how effective it really was to have you tweet your auctions and to do the auction bumps, I want to sell more on eBay and I am trying to get my feedback up and get this going so I did some advertising through Kalimarcum tweets and did some auction bumps and I think they actually do work. I had 9 auctions up last week and my page view were over 100 on most of them. Now the best thing to do when you sell something it so find something that everyone wants, but even if you dont the more people you get to see your auction the better chance of it selling. Out of my 9 auctions 8 sold over the start bid price. This week I posted some other items and I had Kalimarcum tweet again for me and I have to say that I am impressed, the auction has over a full day left and I have over 500 page views. I am so excited that I am starting to build up my twitter to twitter my auctions and I placed an auction bump on my blog here to see how things will go. For proof that i have that many page views check out my Alienware Laptop Auction to see for yourself. A big thank you to Kalimarcum and her advertising! I recommend it to anyone that is trying to sell their items and get more traffic to your eBay store or Auction.. Happy bidding to all you eBayers and have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Nice blog you have here. I have recently discovered bumping auctions too. I spend about a hour a day doing this and I have been closing out more of my auctions than before.
    Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete