Sunday, December 20, 2009

Things to do List


I woke up today thinking that I better make a Things To Do List. I hit a certain age and then all of the sudden, I turned into this got to make a list lady that if she doesnt physically cross the item off the list it will never get done. So I started with 1. Finish Christmas shopping. Yes I am one that has not finished with only days to go, but with 7 kids who has time to get any shopping in. It used to be easy when the baby was young and she didnt see what i was putting in the cart, now I cant take her without her seeing everything. PS. I take her everywhere very rare that I leave super girl A at home with anyone, even with almighty Hubby. Number 2. re-arrange bedrooms... now this one is a big one. I have 3 bedrooms to re-arrange and set up before Christmas because we have gotten computers for the older kids and now it is my job for to make room for the desks that need to go in there closet sized bedrooms to put the computers up. That will take a full day to do that one. 3. Wrap gifts, now with 7 kids in the house this one will be done in the middle of the night. The list goes on and they are all big things on this list. I think number 16. should say finish everything on the list before the end of 2011. Anyone else have a long list that seems its too hard to tackle even one on it?? Good luck to all the list makers out there.

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitly a lister! I list my lists' haha! But it works for me and helps me to get organized! Have you ever thought about Christmas shopping online? Then the packages come to you and you can just wrap everything once the kids are in bed! That's how I do the majority of my shopping now a days! Theres just not enough time to deal with traffic then the crowds and running the risk and that store not having what someone wanted from Santa! Just a thought! :) Good luck with your lists!!

    ReplyDelete