Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What a week!

Goodness Christmas is over leaving me with tons more to do. You think that you have a lot to do before Christmas, no way. I have to rearrange bedrooms to get gifts put away and out with the old in with the new type style in my house. With 7 kids if i dont do that we would outgrow our house every birthday and Christmas that came around. SO I have rearrange 2 rooms I have 2 more to go. I have put away all Christmas gifts and I have taken down all Decorations. The busy week with working and entertaining has left my daughter with double ear infections and me with a horrible cold. I finally got to the post office today to mail off my eBay items and got my new stuff posted. I am feeling better and time to tackle our bedroom and my boys room. So much harder to rearrange boys rooms as well as my husbands room slash den. That is his get away and wants to be able to have it more set up like a hotel room lol. Sitting space, tv, computer, radio, and bed all in one room. So I will be tackling that tomorrow night. Tonight I am heading off to dream land and up early to start all over again. I am actually going to bake tomorrow, something I didnt get to do while Christmas was actually hear. Oh and Friday, my kids, his kids, will both be gone all day long. All that will be here is my 2 year old... hmm is that better or worse then 7 kids?? I will let you ponder that one on your own. Her Birthday is Monday and she is 3 going on 13. Cross one more thing off my TO DO LIST as I add 10 more. Sweet dreams.. more tomorrow from my organized chaos.




1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you've got most of the rearranging and putting everything away - you're further along that I am - My Christmas Tree is still up...We still have gifts & Cookies & Fudge & Wrapping Paper & Bows & Tape & Santa Plate & ...you get the point, still out! I need to get on it! But not today or tonight - no time! Maybe tomorrow? Hmm...that's looking cloudy too! Haha - well I hope you have a Happy New Year's Eve and I hope that 2010 will be blessed and filled with good luck for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete