Saturday, December 19, 2009

Today is a new day!

I have written many blogs before and just never really got into it. Being a work at home/ stay at home mom for the well almost 3 years I have found that I talk to myself more then I ever have before. So if its not a conversation with a person under the age of 10 or me talking to my dog as if he could really understand me, I talk to myself. I woke up this morning feeling that it was time to get a part of me back. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE being a mom, but I need to be ME too. Im starting this blog all over again from scratch to write my thoughts and get them out so that maybe i will stop finding myself standing in line at the grocery store talking to myself as if I am going to give myself an unbiased answer. This is the first day to my blog, my new self esteem, and well ME. Read it or dont read it, all I hope is that along the way I will be a calmer person and less stressed as I get all my thoughts and frustrations out on well not paper, but this bank computer screen in front of me. Enjoy the thoughts of a tired, okay exhausted mother of 4 amazing kids and 3 sweet as pie step daughters.

2 comments:

  1. Great, I believe that your thought will inspired the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes that's all you need is to just type it out! And a blog is the best way to do it! :) It's so much easier than writing with pen & paper! I'm intersted to see what you have to say! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete